About the project
Reflect face swap is the first ever automated realistic face swapping app based on machine learning. Reflect does not simply copy/paste a face from one person to another, but generates a seamless face onto the other person, so it fits precisely, even if swapping is made between completely different people.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior-Level
Role: Backend Developer
Company size: 10-12 people
Company type: Private
We are looking for Software Engineers with a focus in backend development to join our growing tech team. Responsibilities Keep up existing and build a new AI-based platforms and put its into production.
- Add new features and optimize existing pipeline.
- Ensure stable operation and testing the system.
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration.
- Leverage modern tools to achieve as much as possible while being part of a top tier development team.
- Skills and Requirements Experience in writing production quality code in Python (1,5+ years of experience)
- Ability to conduct performance analysis and optimization for features and systems.
- Experience of working with high load scalable systems.
- Hands-on experience with either SQL (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with unit testing, load testing and end-to-end testing methodologies.
- Experience in deploy machine learning models.
- Experience with frameworks such as OpenCV, Numpy and PyTorch.
- Experience with Google Cloud infrastructure.
. You love learning new things and can pick up new tools quickly
. The best tool for the job won’t always be the most familiar tool
. If building cutting edge AI technology sounds exciting, we want to meet you.