Application not allowed this job status.
We are looking for C developer with low-level hardcore embedded experience, who will work on firmware development for Ring battery devices (video cameras and doorbells). The SW and HW solution is really unique, and addresses multiple challenges (works several months on single battery 24/7, connected over WiFi, performs OTA updates etc.). We have huge amount of work to do, and need all your best skills and experience in writing high-quality code and debugging complex issues.
Responsibilities: Developing code in C for RTOS-based and simple scheduler-based MCUs Design and implementation of complex and power-efficient solutions for SoC
- 3+ years of commercial development experience
- MS or BS in Computer Science/Mathematics/etc
- Strong C/C++
- Strong CS fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.)
- Understanding of multithreading and TCP/IP networking
- Hardware knowledge and principles understanding is an asset
- Experience with ARM-based MCUs and SoCs
- Scripting languages experience (Python, bash, shell, Perl, Tcl etc.)
- Cross platform development, code optimization skills
- Contribution to Open source (huge plus!)
- Embedded devices complex issues debugging experience
- Good written and spoken English