Assistant in economy, administration, data handling and competence management
Are You passionate about front & back office operations and looking for a new and interesting position?
Since early 2000 we have supported our clients on a vast number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems telecommunication, online solutions, business systems and application development.
Now we are looking for a new team member to support our Swedish team within the areas of administration, competence management, recruitment and marketing.
Administrative Assistant for work in Kiev As an Assistant within us, you will work with development of our business in Kiev and remote support of our Swedish team. As a team member you need to be positive, open minded, cooperative, responsive and communicative. Excellent English skills are essential.
Requested competence (please make sure this is documented in your CV)
- English at a high level.
- Basic understanding of economy and financial routines.
- Diligent and with an eye for not missing the details.
- Social, cooperative, friendly and outgoing.
- Passionate about success.
- Responsive and responsible.
- Ability to work under pressure and outside ordinary office hours, when needed.
- You value appropriate and representative appearance.
Additional competences that are considered favourable to have
- Any type of experience from the recruitment or IT industry.
- Experience from screening and evaluating candidate CV:s.
- Experience of content production for press releases, media, social media or article writing in English.
Start: within 1-2 weeks, or when your current contract allows.
Duration: Long term commitment with initial six months probation period.
Extent: Full time.
Work will take place in our office in Kiev. Interviews will take place in June in Kiev.
Please send your CV with photo ASAP .
Salary: ca. 500 USD/month.