- Friendly Recruit charges the employer a percentage of the employee’s annual starting salary. Fee is only paid if and when a candidate is hired that was referred by Friendly Recruit.
- Friendly Recruit uses this fee structure for entry-level up, mid-level and management-level professionals.
- Friendly Recruit charges the employer a percentage of the employee’s annual starting salary, and one-third of the total estimated fee is due at the beginning of the search, and the balance is due when a candidate is hired.
- Friendly Recruit is commonly using this fee structure for executive-level positions. The Position can be new as a result of growth, or a replacement/backfill position as a result of organizational change, resignation or a replacement position that is not made public and the search must be handled confidentially.
- Friendly Recruit is also using this fee structure if the skill/experience required is a niche position.
- Friendly Recruit charges the employer a flat monthly retainer fee for the duration of the assignment and can be applied to our contractor option or outsourced recruiting option.
- Friendly Recruit charges the employer an industry hourly rate for recruiting services and can be applied to our contractor service, outsourced recruiting service or review/screen resume service.